Download the Free Printable Spiderman Numbers to decorate your Spiderman birthday party or make numbers activities!
How to make Spiderman numbers
- Free Printable Spiderman numbers
- 65 lb card stock
This post may contains affiliate links, read my disclosure policy here.
- Click the download button below.
- Then, click the icon of the right corner in the next window to get the folder.
- Unzip the Spiderman numbers PDF file of the folder. To know how to unzip it, read these instructions!
- Print the numbers on the Letter size ( 8.5″ x 11″) card stock paper and cut them using scissors.
- Use the Spiderman numbers printables to make decorations or other crafts!
What can i make with the free printable Spiderman numbers?
There a lot of things you can make using the free printable numbers. Here are some crafts:
Photobooth props or a cake topper
Glue a paper straw or a bamboo skewer on the back of the number to make a cake topper or photobooth props!
To make a centerpiece, repeat the same steps of the cake topper or photobooth props. Then, insert the bamboo skewer into floral foam, place it inside a mason jar. After that, use colored paper strips to cover the floral foam and decorate the jar. TIP: You could also paint the mason jar!
Download the Free Printable Spiderman Numbers
The Spiderman numbers printable is a PDF file. Please note, this PDF file is in a zipped folder, you need to unzip the folder to print and cut.
How are you gonna use this Spiderman numbers?
Take a look at these Spiderman ideas: