Download a Free printable Cocomelon Alphabet letters! Make a cake topper, banners or create alphabet letters activities for kids!! If you or your kids like Cocomelon, you’ll love these alphabet letters!
If you’re planning a Cocomelon themed party, you can use the alphabet letters to make the name of the birthday boy or girl, or create a custom message as a decoration!
You could also print the initial to make a cake topper!
These Cocomelon Alphabet letters are also perfect to create alphabet letter activities for kids who are learning the alphabet!
This post may contains affiliate links, read my disclosure policy here.
Materials to make the Cocomelon Alphabet
- Free printable Cocomelon Alphabet Letters (Download them at the bottom of the post)
- White Card stock or Glossy photo paper
How to make Cocomelon alphabet letters
- Download the Free Printable Cocomelon Alphabet Letters in the button below.
- Click the download icon in the right corner to get the PDF file. Check out these tutorial to learn how to download the file.
- Extract the Cocomelon Alphabet Letters PDF file of the zipped folder.
- Print on 8.5″ x 11″ White card stock or Glossy photo paper the letter(s) of your choice.
- Cut the Alphabet letters with scissors.
- Create many things with the Cocomelon Alphabet Letters!
How to make a cake Topper and banner with the Free printable
To make the cake topper, use hot glue to stick a bamboo skewer on the back of the alphabet letter and you’ll have your cake topper! TIP: Instead of Bamboo skewer, you can also use a paper straw or an acrylic stick.
Print the alphabet letters to make your banner. Then, apply glue to the back of the letters and attach using a string!
Get the Free Printable Cocomelon Alphabet Letters
In the image below, you can see a preview of the Alphabet letter A. To download all the other letters, be sure to click the download button!
Also, the Cocomelon alphabet have this cute cocomelon logo with the pattern of watermelon! They are super cute and ready to use for many cocomelon party projects or craft projects to decor!
Note: Check out how to download the freebie here!
- I recommend using 65 lb card stock to create banner or a cake topper.
- To open the PDF file, you may need Adobe Acrobar Reader. Most devices have it by default, but you can get it for free here.
- Please note the PDF file is locked and you are only able to open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Thank you for reading my first post! It makes me so happy and full of joy to share these alphabet letters with you!
Would you like another version of the Cocomelon Alphabet? 🍉🌈
See my other Free printable Cocomelon:
To go to the other Cocomelon freebies, just click on the image or the tittle and a new window will open to the free printables!
The Cocomelon numbers and alphabet letters are a perfect combination for many cocomelon projects!
Another option to use instead of the free printable cocomelon alphabet is the Cocomleon banners!
The Cocomelon banners includes all alphabet letters and two extra banners with cocomelon symbol logo to use for your crafts!
Use the schedule to plan your kid’s schedule from Monday to Friday!
Use the cute Cocomelon chore chart to teach the kids to organize their week!
If you have more ideas for alphabet free printables, don’t hesitate and ask me in the comments! I’ll be happy to share more free printables! 😄