This Free Printable Toy Story Alphabet is perfect to decorate your Toy Story Themed Party! Use the alphabet letters to make a custom message for your backdrop, door sign or just use one letter to create a centerpiece, cake topper or photobooth props!
If you’re not throwing a Toy Story Birthday Party, you can use the alphabet to make simple and fun alphabet activities for kids, decorate a room, a play room and more! There are many ways to use this alphabet!
All Toy Story Alphabet Letters have Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear in them. They are the best team and my favorite Toy story characters since the Toy Story 2 movie ! Which Toy Story characters are your favorite??
Also, the alphabet letters have this blue with stars pattern that was the pattern of Andy’s room in the second movie! So I hope you enjoy these alphabet letters!
How to make a toy story Backdrop Decor with the free Printable alphabet
- Download and print Toy Story Alphabet letters to make your custom message.
- Choose a wall or any place where you can stick the letters of your message.
- Stick the letters using double sided tape. TIP: Be sure the tape is wall safe and removable.
- Once you have your custom message, you can add balloons or more decorations!
How to make a centerpiece, cake topper and photobooth props!
- Download The Toy Story Alphabet and print on white card stock.
- Put hot glue on the back of the alphabet letter of your choice and stick on a bamboo skewer.
- Let it dry and you will have a cake topper or photobooh prop! If you wanna make a centerpiece, insert the topper into floral foam, place it inside a mason jar and add colored paper strips!
Here are the supplies to make the Toy Story Alphabet Letters:
- 8.5″ x 11″ white card stock
- The Free Printable Toy Story Alphabet PDF file
How to Make the toy story Alphabet Letters:
- Click the button to download the Free Printable Toy Story Alphabet Letters.
- In the next window, click the download icon.
- Unzip the Toy Story Alphabet PDF file of the zipped folder.
- Print on 8.5″x11″ card stock.
- Cut the aphabet letter.
- Have fun creating a lot of projects!
Download the Free Printable Toy Story alphabet Letters
Toy Story Alphabet comes in PDF File to print on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter size paper.
Don’t forget to extract the PDF file of the zipped folder, check out how to do it here!
I’m thinking to make another Free Printable Toy Story, comment which other printable should I make! 😄