Today is my first post of the year 2023 and I’m super happy to share this cute free printable Bluey alphabet letters!
The Free Printable Bluey PDF file is a excellent option to decor your Bluey birthday party!
This post may contains affiliate links, read my disclosure policy here.
What do you need to make the Bluey Alphabet letters?
- You could use 65 lb cardstock, 80 lb Cardstock or 61 lb Glossy photo paper
- The Free Printable Bluey Alphabet Letters PDF file
- Scissors or craft knife
- To make a cake topper: Hot glue gun, bamboo skewer or acrylic stick
- To make a banner: String, glue or tape
How to make Bluey Alphabet ?
- Print the Bluey Alphabet letters on 8.5″x 11″ letter size cardstock paper.
- Cut around the Bluey Alphabet letter with scissors.
- Use the Bluey Alphabet letters to make a cake toppers, banners, centerpieces, alphabet letters activities.
- Enjoy your projects with the free printable alphabet letters.
How can I download the free printable Bluey Alphabet Letters?
- Click the button below the image and you will be directed to the download page.
- In the download page, click the icon of the right to download the zipped folder.
- Extract the Bluey Alphabet PDF file to your device.
- Phone, Tablet or Ipad: You may need an app to unzip the PDF file.
- Mac: Double click the zipped folder to unzip it. After you have unzipped the file, you will see the PDF file
- Windows: Right click in the zipped folder. Then, select extract all from the context menu. By default, the PDF file(s) will extract in the same location as the zipped folder.
- Make many fun projects with the alphabet letters!
The Free Printable Bluey Alphabet letters are in PDF file, you can see preview of the Bluey Alphabet letter “A” above.
Make sure to unzip the file to get free printable Bluey PDF file, check out the instructions!
Please respect that this Free printable is for Personal Use Only
Hope you like these alphabet letters! 🙂
Check out these Bluey Party ideas:
Thank you for reading this post!