Print, cut and decorate your Toy Story Birthday Party using the Free Printable Toy Story banner PDF file!
There are many occasions to use the Toy Story Banner such as Birthday parties, baby shower or use the banners to decorate any space of your home!
Just create a custom message with the banners and decorate any place!
- White card stock
- The Free Printable Toy Story Banner
- Hole punch
How to make Toy Story Banner
- Go to the bottom of the post and click the button.
- Click the download icon of the right corner in the next window to get the zipped folder with the PDF file.
- Unzip the Toy Story Banner PDF file. Learn how to unzip the file here.
- Select the banners of your choice and print on 8.5″ x 11″ card stock size paper. I recommend using 65 lb card stock
- Use scissors to cut the banners.
- Punch holes in the top corners of the banners with a hole punch.
- Arrange and string the banners using thread.
- Decorate your Toy Story Birthday Party with the banner!
Get the free printable Toy Story Banner
The Toy Story Banner set includes all the alphabet letters banners and the Toy Story logo!
The Banners comes in PDF file and they’re ready to print on 8.5″ x 11″ letter size paper.
If you want to print on A4 size paper, you may need to go to prin setting and change to print at 100% scale.
When you download the banners, you need to unzip the file to get the PDF file. Check out the instructions to unzip the file here.
Please note the Free Printable Toy Story Banner is for Personal Use Only.
See more Free Printable Toy Story!